Monday, December 15, 2008

Introducing Mr.and Mrs. Weaver!!!









My oldest and best forever friend of 38 yrs. got married yesterday afternoon, to an amazing man of God, this is what happens when we allow the Lord to do the choosing...He give`s the best!
They got married in San Diego, Coronado Island...it could not have been a more beautiful day filled with Gods perfect glory. Sunshine, pillow clouds, crashing waves, all just beckoning to wittiness something ever so beautiful that the Father in heaven has put together, for all good gifts come from Him, and what a most precious gift He gave to my beautiful sister Teresa...My heart is so overjoyed for the both of them, together they will do mighty and great thing`s for the Lord...
As I stood there, I took in every moment of what was happening and will be forever thankful that I was able to be apart of witnessing something so very beautiful taking place for two very special people...
The Lord is so good and He is so faithful, faithful to answer our prayers, and give so much more then what we even ask for....






1 comment:

Jason said...

so happy for them!! that's great