Monday, March 2, 2009

Ensenada Mexico




















I had the opportunity to go to Mexico with my church..... It was an amazing blessed time of ...
fellowship, ministry, and allowing God to minister to my very soul..
It was like a cup of cold water,
A group of diverse people, young and old with the most important thing in common...
THE LORD.....
We spent Sat. working at an Orphanage, helping with a variety of things that needed to be done,I washed outdoor tables and chairs the children use and also weeded and cleaned up a flower garden Bed. Acuple of the younger one`s of the group got Baptized! That was a real blessing to see.
Sunday we ministered to the woman and children at a abuse shelter
and had a church service for them
These are pictures of the weekend, of Faith, Fun and Fellowship,
As God was working.....He`s always working....
I was so blessed beyound words, to be able to be apart of something that the
Lord put together....












No comments: