Thursday, May 14, 2009

A DAY AT THE BEACH......

Today I took off for the day and went to the beach with one of my closest friends.
It really was a super blessed day.....

I am the kind of person who will take any situation and see or should I say, look for the good in it...as they say...if you have lemons, make lemonade, and I do love lemonade!

We did alot of hiking and it really was fun!
That is until I fell....I fell down some rocks. My friend said it looked like I was falling in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n LOL!
Oh yes, I can certainly laugh about it, even though I was in a lot of pain, ha ha ha....
I scraped my back up pretty good, and really, I was hurting all over...

All I know is....it didn`t ruin such an amazing day of......
Taking in all of God`s beauty through the ocean and all of His wondrous creation
...

2 comments:

candy said...

Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
:)
candy

Ana~A Petite Cottage said...

Hi Ms. Anna Margaret,
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. You are welcome to come visit anytime. I pray your fall wasn't too bad, and that you are doing better now.

God Bless,
~Ana♥