Monday, May 17, 2010

On Your Mark - Set - Go!








I participated in the San Bernardino Mayor`s 10K Run!
It was one of the most physically challenging things I have ever done...
But I did it!
It truly was an awesome experience I must say.
I was inspired by the people around me, more over, the friend that I
did it with...she so inspired me by her constant words of encouragement!
I`m so thankful I did it!
At times of thinking I couldn't`t go further I started thinking about my 6
grandchildren that I have been so blessed with --
I pictured them cheering me on at every turn, saying, "go Nana go!
It brought tears to my eyes at one point as I thought about my grandson
Luke and with the many physical challenges he has and yet I never here him say "I can`t"
One thing is for sure -- With Christ all things are possible --
And that includes ... an out of shape 51 yr old Nana doing a 10K!!!





4 comments:

Ana said...

Way to go Anna Margaret. What an wonderful accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself. It was so very nice to hear from you again...I haven't seen you around in a long while...You were one of my first followers and I remember you fondly. So glad to see that you are posting again. I can't wait to read what else you have been up to. Hope you have a wonderful evening and an awesome new week.

Hugs and Blessings,
♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

Katie said...

Congrats!! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Don't you just love discovering what you can do with a little determination and support? You did it, and I'm sure your family is very proud of you!!!
:)
Zuzu

Missy @ Chateau Chic Boutique said...

Wooooo-hooooo Margaret! Praise Jesus!

I'm so proud of you sister!

I guess all that junkin' we're doing must've gotten you in shape!

Love ya' girl,
Mis