Tuesday, October 14, 2008

! JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE EVA !











Happy Birthday Eva Nicole~



She was just so very tiny to me the day she was born. I remember thinking, what will she look like, what will it be like to be a mom.



Today being Eva`s Birthday, I think about the day she was born, my first gift from the Lord.



I think and remember the scenario of the day, being 22 yrs old and being afraid of what I was about to enter into...the birth process....the hardest yet greatest experience of my life.



I made alot of mistakes as a young mother...there was alot I should have done and didn`t...there was alot of things I did, that I should not have...And today I will tell you this -



God`s incredible, wonderful, mind blowing GRACE has covered it all....And my beautiful little girl, has grown up to be a beautiful young wife and mommy and she love`s the Lord...she knows Him.



I thank my Heavenly Father for her. Happy Birthday Eva Nicole, I love you.



No comments: