Saturday, January 31, 2009

A LABOR OF LOVE





So I spent the day with my BFF`s Mom, as Teresa and her `Brand New`husband, Mark, were away on their very first Marriage Retreat.
Regina, Teresa`s Mom, `Puppy sat`their Dog Rocky, at their home...
So her and I hung out and what started out to be a "lesson in Crocheting" ended up to be something totally different...
Regina, who i`ve known for most of my life, was ever so kind to knit me this BEAUTIFUL scarf, that I absolutely am in love with! Can you tell ?!?!
I will treasure it always....not because it`s so beautiful to me or not because it will keep me nice and warm, but... because it was... a labor of love.......
Thank you Regina for my beautiful scarf and for teaching me a thing or two!



































2 comments:

Andrew Smith said...

Thanks for the prayers and encouragement.

I will be leaving Colorado February 6th and will stay a few days in California. Then I will be leaving California on the 10th. I'll be coming back to the States on the 18th of May.

I have a separate blog specifically for the trip. It's at servenepal.blogspot.com


PS: I think handmade scarves are the best gifts ever

Anonymous said...

that always makes it extra special when someone makes it.. how cool!
-jason