Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Path Of Perseverance by Amy Carmichael

Long is the way, and very steep the slope,
Strengthen me once again, O God of Hope.

Far, very far. the summit doth appear,
But Thou art near my God, but Thou art near.

And Thou wilt give me with my daily food,
Powers of endurance, courage, fortitude.

Thy way is perfect, only let that way
Be clear before my feet from day to day.

Thou art my Portion, saith my soul to Thee
O what a Portion is my God to me.

I need endurance, courage and fortitude, right now in my life...
It seems like work get`s harder and harder these day`s.
I quess it`s because the world is getting darker.
I am called to be a light and I will continue to trust in HIM who has called me to be a light...

Matthew 5:15-17 says this -
No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket.
Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house.
In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see,
so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father. Amen!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Thank you so much for adding my button to your blog!!! I really appreciate that!